Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Last Goal For 2007



















We have a system at work that if we get a high enough score, we win a trip. This year it is to Orlando. If I reach this goal it would also qualify me for membership into the Million Dollar Round Table (No, that doesn't mean I made a million, back in the day you had to write a million dollars of insurance to qualify and hence the name). Also, if I reached this goal mom could get a Honda Pilot for her an puddin'. So, today during a "boring" meeting I figured out what it would take to get there. I need 42 points, I can see 20-30 points, but I've decided to go for it. So, each week I will update the blog and let you know how close I am. It will help me stay focused. So, can Howard do it? Stay tuned to find out.

1 comment:

Polly said...

we'll keep watching your progress! come see us when you get that new car!