Friday, October 5, 2007

A New Commitment...


This blog is like my commitment to Christ in my junior college years. Starting anew every few months or so...but I was convicted this week when visiting a friends site (who updates more regular on me) and in the "blogs I read" menu, there was facing the giants. I thought poor friend, they've probably memorized the last blog. But, Puddin' is a about 45 days shy of her first birthday and there's more to blog about. She's developing her own personality and makes us laugh everyday. This picture was taken when my mom came to visit us. As I tell people, Puddin' is my third child.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Yipee! I love keeping up with y'all! And I agree...if you can throw away a diaper every change, you can toss a onsie every now and then! That will go for training underwear too, when you get to that point! love you all! Michele