Sunday, May 11, 2008

From Puddin' To Mommy


"Thanks for being such a good mommy to me!" I know you could be out doing whatever you want to do, but you've chosen to stay home and take care of me; to play w/me; to read to me; to sing to me; to cook for me; to protect me; to feed me; to watch over me; to nurture me; to talk to me; to watch Barney w/me; to clean up after me; to fix my hair and dress me pretty; to teach me about Jesus; to show me Jesus in your own life; to love daddy; to make a happy home for me; to sacrifice for me; to put me before yourself; to pray for me and with me; to teach me all kinds of neat stuff; to show me how to cook; to laugh with me; to cry for me and hurt when I hurt; to stay up at night with me; to hug me and hold me; to discipline me; and to love me all the time. Mommy, your the best Mommy in the whole wide world and I know you're a gift from God just for me!!!!! Happy Mother's Day Mommy"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A beautiful lady with her beautiful little girl.