Friday, December 7, 2007

I do, I do, I do


Today, we are celebrating our 5th anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been five years. We grow more and more in love with each other every day. It's hard to believe I would find my wife in Dr. Crawford's prayer class. We started in a 900 square foot apartment....moved to a house six months later (right when I was starting my own business), but through God's grace and our love for each other we have been able to add three to our family (we count the dogs) and although being in business for myself is the toughest thing I have done, God has been faithful and allowed Amber to be at home with our children. We are blessed...of course, being new parents meant spending the evening at home, but next week we will be able to get a night out and celebrate.

No comments: